Another round of Links to Reads here! Hello, December! Good bye, November.
What did I do this past month? Was busy with finding ways to distribute “Pomegranates & Saffron” via various channels, among a myriad of other things. The book is now available on Amazon (free shipping you guys!). If you are outside of the U.S., you can purchase it from AZ Cookbook store.
If you are looking for a holiday gift for your friends and family, I hope you consider my “humble” book. It is promising to make the recipients happy.
Now, let’s talk links. Here is the selection of some of my favorites I thought were worth sharing with you. Enjoy!
* Explore truffles in Italy’s gastronomic Piedmont.
* Treating wrinkles with cocoa? Yes, so suggests a new study.
* Could gardening offer the key to a happier, healthier life?
* When tipping was considered deeply un-American.
* 15 reasons why you should be drinking lemon water every morning.