Good bye, October and hello, November! October Links to Reads are here! Top 10. Enjoy! Don’t forget to click on “Read More” at the end for more cool links.
* The once eternal life of plastic seems to be coming to an end in France – the country has just banned plastic forks.
* Food critics versus Yelp reviewers – whose opinion on foods in restaurants matters these days?
* Fine arts and farming? Apparently, the two can go hand in hand, as seen in the case with one family-run plot in Massachusetts.
* So, is butter good or bad after all and should we or should not we avoid various kinds of fats?
* Turns out there are more holidays in October than I thought. National cheese day? National cookbook day? Yes. But wait, there is more.
* You either like cilantro or hate it. Here’s why some people can’t stand this aromatic herb.