Pistachios and dried barberries. Stay tuned for the recipe in which I use this crunchy-tart duo.
The brand new March has brought with it a new round of Links to Reads that I hope you will enjoy reading. Don’t forget to click on “Read More” at the end for more cool links.
* Did you know that butter was discovered quite by accident centuries ago?
* A food-allergen detection device for diners, invented at MIT.
* Ever wondered who writes those cute short love messages on candy hearts?
* Have a ticket to the Moon? Here’s what you can eat onboard. Per SpaceX.
* Of ginger, and how it is good for you.
* The red color in some things you eat may actually come from bugs. Yes.
* What’s the environmental footprint of a loaf of bread?
* A journey to the homeland of hot sauce, Bolivia.
* Baklava + Mozzarella Cheese = Kanafeh (or K’nafe, or Kunefe)
* A galore of frittata recipes from the Los Angeles Times.
Email (will not be published) (required)
Here I share my failproof recipes from Azerbaijan, Turkey, and beyond.
Only the good things.
Happy cooking! - Feride
Recipes By Category
Recipes By Ingredient
Where To Find Ingredients
Links to Read